Paul weston and his music from hollywood - the columbia album of jerome kern, vol. 1 - Paul Weston and His Orchestra слушать онлайн.
Arthur Symons, ‘the Degas of English verse’; Chris Kraus on how punk ate itself; Marcel Theroux on fake news about Jesus; a window on Israel; the ongoing legacy of Shi‘ism; what the hip-hop musical ‘Hamilton’ means in London; the survival of mafias around the world – and much more
At Dartmouth he formed his own band and toured with the college band. He joined Columbia's dance band, The Blue Lions, but was temporarily unable to perform following a rail accident, and he did some arrangements while he recovered. Weston sold his first musical arrangements to Joe Haymes in 1934. After Haymes requested more material, Weston's music was heard by Rudy Vallee , who offered him work on his radio show. Weston met Tommy Dorsey through Haymes and in 1936 became a member of Dorsey's orchestra. Weston persuaded Dorsey to hire The Pied Pipers after hearing them in 1938, and the group toured with the bandleader.
- Think Tank - Together
- Diana Lewis / Rygar - 3 Times Alright / Startracks / Space Raiders
- KTL - 20070924 Unagidani Sunsui, Osaka, Japan
- Sertab Erener - Utanma
- Marco Bailey & Tom Hades - I Want Your Sex
- Gwendal - 4
- Psycho Drums - Pattern 7 - 12
- Laura Izibor - Album Sampler
- Dr. Offfff - Get Involved / Junk Junk Junkando
- Gary Burton Quartet - Country Roads & Other Places
- Various - Riddim Driven: Sunlight Riddim
- ADX - La Terreur
- Lar5 Kle1n - La Fiesta Ep
- Victorian English Gentlemens Club, The - Watching The Burglars
- Z.Z. Hill - Make Me Yours
- Liza - I Need U
- Piotr Illitch Tchaïkovsky* Tschaikowsky - Symphony No. 6 In B Minor, Op. 74 "Pathetique"
- Grateful Dead, The - Reckoning
- Mystic Red Corporation - Mystic Red Corporation EP
- Kunsertu - Zambra / Girannu Pa Città